LOOKING FOR TECHNOLOGIES THAT ENABLE CIRCULAR DESIGN AND NEW OWNERSHIP MODELS IN LUXURY
Featuring an unparalleled jury panel of high-ranking leaders from the luxury world, this call is looking for mature B2B and B2B2C tech start-ups / scale-ups that can help luxury brands enforce sustainability through technology, with a special focus on circular design and new ownership models.
Sponsored by Cognizant, the initiative aims at helping transform the luxury industry through innovation.
Do you have solid technology in this arena?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
LUXFORWARD AWARD PITCH DAY
LuxForward - The Jury
Finalists will be invited to pitch in front of a prestigious jury represented by the most important individuals leading the Luxury Industry today.
What are we looking for?
The concept of the circular fashion industry is a fast-growing movement to reuse and recycle all materials, eliminating waste and pollution and regenerating the environment in a “circular model”, which forces brands to rethink the fundamentals of how the industry operates.
B2B and B2B2C solutions that help brands design apparel and accessories in a way to last, to be reused, recycled, upcycled
- Circular design enablers
- Design programs for easy assembly and disassembly
- Tracking materials across the value chain, from farm sourcing onwards
- Blockchain and Crypto utilization
- Smart labelling
- Marketplaces for selling discarded product leftovers or scraps
- Solutions that help reduce waste
- 3D design
NEW OWNERSHIP MODEL
B2B and B2B2C solutions that help increase the number of times a garment is used
- Subscription models
- Virtual fashion
- New business models
LUXFORWARD: LET'S HELP THE LUXURY INDUSTRY IMPROVE THROUGH INNOVATION
We encourage applications from mature B2B and B2B2C start-ups / scale-ups that:
• Are in-revenue
• Have solid credentials and client portfolio
• Have a structured team
• Have a solution that falls into one of the two categories
The call excludes sustainable materials.
We open doors for international start-ups / scale-ups to be part of the growing innovation landscape in Switzerland.
• Growth opportunities: next to the chance to pitch in front of the jury panel composed of individuals from the world’s leading luxury brands, the selected finalists and winners will have a chance to enter into direct contact with them and explore the possibility of a POC.
• Network: connect with the leading market players in the arena who are actively searching for partnerships with start-ups.
• Visibility: the finalists get visibility on multiple social media channels of Loomish and Award partner; present your services to a jury with well-known senior executives with demonstrated experience in your field.
LuxForward is a premium program, that takes the luxury industry pulse and aims at enabling innovation exchange. It is tailored to enable luxury brands discover key innovations that could support their business goals. In essence, it is a peer-group cross-industry initiative, driven by the active participation of a dozen luxury industry leaders.