A CALL FOR TECH SOLUTIONS IN FOOD RETAIL
Opened in partnership with two leading global food brands, Barilla and Lavazza, this start-up / scale-up call is looking for innovative solutions in the food grocery retail.
We are specifically searching for B2B or B2B2C start-ups/scale-ups working on consumer data capturing and omni-channel solutions.
Have you already launched solid technology in this arena?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Food-Tech Award 2021
FOOD-TECH AWARD PITCH DAY
What we are looking for / Categories
SOLUTIONS THAT ENFORCE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT ACROSS TOUCHPOINTS
- Help reinforce omnichannel + stronger alignment of online & offline
- Mobile grocery retail solutions
- Boost client engagement across all brand-owned & retailers’ touchpoints
- Stimulate & enable consumers to shop across channels
SOLUTIONS THAT ENABLE RICH DATA CAPTURE
- Provide to brands better consumer behaviour and sell-out data
- Novel approaches to loyalty programs
- Employ data for better-targeted advertising on owned and retailers’ platforms
FOOD-TECH AWARD 2021 JURORS
LET'S HELP THE FOOD RETAIL INDUSTRY IMPROVE THROUGH INNOVATION
Start-up / Scale-up Call
We encourage applications from mature B2B start-ups / scale-ups that:
• Are in-revenue
• Have existent user cases and a structured team
We open doors for international start-ups / scale-ups to be part of the growing innovation landscape in Switzerland.
• Network: Connect with the leading market players in the arena who are actively searching for partnerships with start-ups;
• Visibility: The finalists get visibility on multiple social media channels of Loomish and Award partners; Present your services to a jury with well-known senior executives with demonstrated experience in your field;
• Strategic Growth: Both finalists and winners can benefit from a set of carefully designed services with an immediate effect on the scaling-up process: first-person introductions, designated free consultancy packages, publicity, etc.
Both finalists and winners get a set of carefully tailored benefits, all designed to have an immediate effect on the start-ups’ scaling up:
THE FINALISTS GET:
- Closed-door pitch presentation: unprecedented visibility with potential customers from brands, retailers, investors and media;
- Possibility of one-to-one meetings and business introductions;
- Free consultancy session: “The road to scaling up” plus support on how to set your company in Ticino, by Loomish;
- 3 months free desk & office services for 1 person in Dagorà Innovation Hub Ticino, Switzerland, financed by UBS* (If you have an office in Switzerland);
- Promotional activities and PR.
THE WINNERS (1/CATEGORY) GET:
- Matching mentors program: each start-up gets its dedicated high-profile mentor;
- 8 months free desk & office services for 1 person in Dagorà Innovation Hub Ticino, Switzerland, financed by UBS* (If you have an office in Switzerland);
- Promotion as the Award winner in European and Swiss media, as well as on proprietary social media channels;
- The Food-tech Innovation Award trophy.