FASHION INNOVATION AWARD 2022
Are you a startup that applies 3D assets to increase customer engagement and operational efficiency?
We are searching for B2B and B2B2C startups that could help BALLY, a Swiss luxury fashion house, to improve customer engagement – generating special content for them – and efficiency during the design process.
The winner will have the opportunity to develop a pilot with BALLY.
If you have a solid tech solution that could be a fit, we would love to hear from you!
FASHION INNOVATION AWARD - PITCH DAY
What are we looking for?
WE WANT SOLUTIONS THAT CREATE VALUE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
B2B and B2B2C startups that can help the brand reinforce its customer engagement capabilities:
- mobile-first augmented reality (AR) for engagement in the stores and physical spaces
- virtual fitting and sizing
- interactive advertising on different platforms
- sharing digital samples with buyers/influencers/customers
- increasing efficiency during the design process & reducing sampling
- generating special content for customers & connecting them to the physical product
- allowing customers to create their own looks
We encourage applications from B2B and B2B2C startups that:
- are in revenue (up to 2 mln)
- have credentials and a client portfolio
- have a structured team
- have a solution that fits the requests
Both finalists and winner get a set of unique benefits, all designed to have an immediate effect on the startups’ scaling up:
THE FINALISTS GET:
- Possibility to win an exclusive 6-months pilot with BALLY
- Visibility – comms & PR
- Event tickets for the eLuxury Summit– an exclusive event in which luxury and technology come together – in Lausanne on November 15, 2022
- Free stand at the eLuxury Summit on November 15, with visibility to dozens of luxury decision makers
- A free speaking slot at the Fashion Innovation Award pitch day in Lausanne or remotely in front of the high-profile Jury
i. 30′ one-to-one with Nathalie Sisouk, CDO of BALLY
ii. 1h one-to-one mentoring session with BALLY’s CFO team – mentoring about refining the business case & financials
- Separate meetings with different jury members (startups picked by jurors)
- Possibility to propose to BALLY one area that the brand could help them with
THE WINNER GETS:
- A funded 6-months pilot with BALLY
- Special communication & PR visibility
- Free desk for 1 year offered by Dagorà – Lifestyle Innovation Hub
- Exclusive mentoring:
i. 1h with Nicolas Girotto, BALLY’s CEO
ii. 1h with Carlo Terreni, President of Lifestyle Tech Competence Center and Founder of Loomish
The finalists will have the unique opportunity to pitch directly to the top manager of BALLY, influential journalists, as well as other executives from the Lifestyle Tech Competence Center: Accenture, Loomish, Microsoft, Switzerland Innovation Park, SUPSI, UBS, and USI.
Apply and get the chance to win a fully funded pilot with BALLY
Please reach out to email@example.com
Meet our previous
Fashion Innovation Award Winners
2021 – Virtual fashion and augmented CX edition
2020 – Sustainability edition
2019 – Artificial Intelligence edition